Just In...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kim Kardashian Reveals Why She Is In Love With Kanye West

Are you trying to tell us something? Katy was reborn as a butterfly on stage at the awards
However, now Kim Kardashian has revealed the reason she went for Kanye West - and it's not as glamorous as we might have expected.

The star told Oprah Winfrey that what she likes most about Kanye West is that at the age of 35, he's four years older than her.
Kim Kardashian said:
"I've always dated five years younger. My whole thing was completely different, and now I just love that I'm with someone that's a couple years older than me."
The reality TV star went on to reveal just how deeply she was affected by her split from husband Kris Humphries.
After the pair married in a lavish multi-million dollar ceremony, they shocked everyone by splitting just 72 days later.
Kim said: 

"I was in love, I wanted the life that I always pictured my fairytale life to be.
'I think when people first meet, everything is great in the beginning, but I didn't spend more than a whole week with my ex before we married.
'When we moved in together, I saw how our relationship was... I don't want to get into the small things, but once we moved in, I knew he was not the one.'
She continued:
"I was in such a deep depression I thought I was going to back away from everything. I stayed at home for almost four months and I'm a better person now, as heartbreaking as it was to go through."
We're glad Kimmy K's back to smiling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks