Just In...

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Michael Essien And Nadia Bu'ari Making Out In Public (PHOTOS)

We all know about Ghanaian footballer Michael Essien and  actress Nadia Buari’s once romantic relationship that eventually hit the rocks.
The couple had been the toast of the town until it was reported that the Chelsea FC star had dumped the actress, leading to a war of words which went on for a while.
The former lovebirds recently put their egos in the background when they met at Ghana’s TV3 newscaster and host of Diva, Nana Aba’s show. Essien and Nadia, both 29,  hugged; cuddling, kissing and had a good laugh together with other guests…
Check out some photos below…

Photo Credit: Ghana Celebrities

1 comment:

  1. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i am happy to exhibit that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most definitely will make sure to don?t put out of your mind this site and provides it a look regularly.
    Also see my website :: my article network review

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks