Just In...

Friday, June 15, 2012

“My Husband Padlocks My Manhood’,”... Gay Nigerian Man Cries

  • Chika (left) and Schwartz (right)
Chika Nwafor-Schwartz is a Nigerian gay man who lives in Germany. He married Marc Schwartz a few years ago, but the union ended in 2010. Chika told Stella Dimoko-Korkus in an interview this week that he’s back with Marc but wants to end the union. Read the hilarious interview below:
Chika to Stella
I’m back with Marc but under lock and key. He locked my penis with a tiny iron rope that hold my waist and is not covered at the back but my front side is covered with aluminum and I can only pee and clean it.
How long have you had this?
Four months now

Is it not torture for you?
Well, it won’t last long because I am thinking of separating from him. And I will break the key and divorce him and this time it’s final, because I can’t continue to be a good wife
So why did he lock it?
No trust, that’s all
So why did you go back to him after last time you complained of too much sex which was causing you pain?
That’s because I feel for him and also he always comes to beg. I didn’t know it will be like this.
You’re complaining now but were you blind when your penis was being padlocked?
I did it out of love charm not knowing I am imprisoning myself. I am trying to break that key and once it’s done that means I am done with him. I am sick and tired of this suffering and smiling marriage because he cheats and still picks on me as if I am a kid and yet padlocked me. This is prison.

2 comments:

  1. Shame u fool,u will suffer and die like mumu,idiot.ewu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mumu, senior maga.naija, sake of how much euro. abeg come back com sell parts for ladipo. you will make it faster without dis nonesense talk.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks