Just In...

Sunday, January 27, 2013

How A Prophet Of Cherubim And Seraphim Battered His Own Son For Going To Church


The people of  Okinni, a town  in Egbedore Local Government area of Osun State were shocked beyond words when the news filtered of how a cleric, Prophet Elikanah Ajibade, inflicted his own son with violence and pains as seen in the picture above.

According to the details obtained by Crime Reports, the father, a Cherubim and Seraphim prophet, had earlier told his son who is his late wife’s third son not to go to any other church for the service to usher in a new year. But the boy who is now in the care of  JWC staff, reportedly left home for the new year eve service on Monday, December 31, 2012, in a church which was not his father’s.

It was gathered that Prophet Ajibade, in annoyance, went to the church, interrupted the service and brought  David out, lashing him with strokes of cane. Efforts by members of the church, Salvation Army Church, Okinni, to rescue the hapless boy proved abortive as the father reportedly shunned their pleas.
According to the boy:
 “When we got home, my dad, his wife and her son descended on me. They tied my hands with a rope and started beating me mercilessly”.
With tears cascading down his cheeks, David Ajibade said, 
“after beating me, my stepmother locked my me and my father inside and took the key away. Then my dad continued to beat me and when he was tired, he ordered that I should be rolling on hot ashes”.
What on earth will make a father do this to his own flesh and blood? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks