Just In...

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Would Have Been A Dead Person... Obasanjo

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Wednesday said providence saved him from the fire which recently burnt a part of his Hilltop Mansion in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
In his words:

 “The fire, which occurred in the office of my private secretary, resulted in thick smoke which pervaded my bedroom. If it had happened at night, I would have been a dead person.”

“I want to thank you all who called me on the telephone, both within and outside the country. Let us appreciate the mercy and kindness of God. There were many of us who started last year, but are no more today. We are not mocking them but extolling God.
“In fact, that I am able to stand erect is God’s blessings. Many in my age group cannot stand well anymore. I am not mocking them, but I am thanking God. My hope and prayer are that this year will be a glorious year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks