Just In...

Friday, February 1, 2013

Beyoncé Finally Replies Critics After Singing National Anthem At Pepsi Super Bowl Press Conference

Beyoncé answered critics of her Inauguration Day performance on Thursday with a sterling live performance of the National Anthem at the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference in New Orleans.
Bey teamed her white leg-baring mini silhouette, long sleeves open back leather dress with a dotted lace pumps.
"I am a perfectionist," she explained when asked about the inaugural performance, explaining that she chose to use "a backing track" due to a lack of sound check and the high stakes surrounding the event. "I'm very proud of my performance," she added. 
 "I will absolutely be singing live," she said of the Super Bowl performance. "I am well-rehearsed. This is what I was born to do."
 Watch as Bey sings the national anthem and responds to her critics after the cut and tell us what you think...

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks