Just In...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chris Brown And Rihanna Speak On Their Rekindled Love


Rihanna’s boyfriend Chris Brown finally spoke for the first time about their recent reconciliation. In a searingly honest interview with the Mirror, he apologised for his actions in 2009, when he physically attacked Rihanna, leaving her shocked and bruised.
He said:
“Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals.

“That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake.
"But she loves me – what can I say? I’m forgiven… but, yes, I worked hard for it.”
“People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time.
"But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more.
“Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."
“I’ve learned a lot since that night and I’ve grown up. I was very young and I took a lot of stuff, fame, for granted
“I didn’t understand it. The support from those who do know me and the fans, who are incredible, got me through.”



Explaining her decision to go back to the controversial performer , Rihanna said recently: 
“It’s different now. We don’t have those types of arguments any more.

“He’s not the monster everyone thinks. He’s a good person.
"He’s giving and loving. He’s fun to be around and he has a fantastic heart.”

See More On Rihanna and Chris Brown HERE:
..................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks