Just In...

Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Forgive Chris Brown Because He Deserves A Second Chance...Rihanna’s Dad


Rihanna's dad, Ronald Fenty has admitted that he has forgiven Chris Brown for attacking his daughter.
Brown was convicted of assault after beating his daughter in 2009 but the couple have since rekindled their romance.
Rihanna's dad said:
"Chris made a mistake... a terrible one. But I'm a great believer that everybody deserves a second chance and Chris is no different."Everybody goes wrong at some point. I certainly have. But it is how you come back and live your life which is important. And as long as she is happy then so am I."Everybody has had their say about her and Chris but it is up to her to find her own way."Chris has always been polite and kind to me and treated me with respect. That's all you can ask from your daughter's boyfriend."
....second chance for violently attacking your child?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks