Just In...

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Nigeria’s First Lady, Patience Jonathan Confesses That She Died And Resurrected After One Week (PHOTOS)


Over 5000 guests, including 18 state governors, flooded Abuja today for a lavish thanksgiving party thrown for Nigeria’s First Lady, Patience Jonathan...during the thanksgiving merriment, over N500million, was raised by the organizing committee, the money is to be presented to Mrs. Jonathan as a gift, since the presidency is bankrolling the event.
Our dear First Lady surprisingly admitted Undergoing 9 Surgeries In One Month during the special service at the Aso Rock Chapel, stunning worshipers. In her testimony she said:
“I actually died,” “I passed out for more than a week. My intestine and tummy were opened.”

 “It was God himself in His infinite mercy that said I will return to Nigeria. God woke me up after seven days.”
...click through to read more and see more pics from the thanks giving...

During the first lady's six weeks in Germany last year, the presidency refused to say anything to the country about her condition.  Upon her return to Abuja on October 17, Mrs. Jonathan denied having been in any hospital. In fact what she said was that:
 “I don’t even know that hospital they are talking about…I do not have any terminal illness or cosmetic surgery.”
Of the future ahead, the first lady said,
 “I will be doing things that will touch the lives of the less privileged. God gave me a second chance because I reached there. He knew I had not completed the assignments He gave me that was why I was sent back.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks