Just In...

Friday, February 8, 2013

Rapper AP.9 Says He And Ice-T's Wife, Coco Had Unprotected Sex


After rapper AP.9 posted sexy pics with Coco back in December, she denied cheating on her husband Ice-T. In case you missed it, read it HERE ...now the rapper is saying they did have sex, and spent the night together in Las Vegas..Who..la..la!
Ap.9 told Star magazine that:

“I first met Coco at Surerender nightclub in Las Vegas,” AP.9 tells Star magazine. “She invited me back to her table; I had a couple of drinks; we exchanged numbers. I could tell we had a physical attraction.”
“She asked me, ‘What are you doing after the club?’ I said, ‘I’m probably just going to get a room and stay right here.’ She said, ‘Well, I’m going with you.”
“We had sex,” AP.9 says. “I don’t know who made the first move. It wasn’t making love; it was just sex.”
“We had sex unprotected. I really hope she isn’t pregnant!”
Find out what happened when Ice-T confronted AP.9 after the jump...

The rapper says Ice-T actually called him to speak about the incident.
“He called me and said, ‘My wife wouldn’t f**k with you. You need to tell the truth because my wife wouldn’t do that.’ So I told Ice-T: ‘You want the truth? OK. Me and your wife had sex!’”
Funny enough this AP.9 guy will not just stop talking...see what he wrote on his twitter page:

 ...  this is getting crazy...your thought please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks