Just In...

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Security Operatives Quizzes The Mother Of 15-Year-Old Boy Who Flew Arik Air From Benin To Lagos Hiding In A Tyre

Officials of the Department of State Services, DSS, in Edo State, yesterday, quizzed the mother of the 15-year-old Daniel Oikhena, who emerged from the wheel compartment of an Arik Air flight from Benin Airport to Lagos, last Saturday. The boy actually thought he was travelling to the US....in case you missed it earlier see the full story HERE and HERE.
Mrs Evelyn Oikhena, said: 
“So I was shocked when I came back Saturday morning, and they told me that Daniel has disappeared and when I asked my daughter she said she had a quarrel with him because the boy was watching movies late into the night.
“I had even gone to report the matter at Evbuotubu police station before my sister-in-law from Germany called me to say that the story of my son was in the internet.
“One of Daniel’s younger brothers said he saw him remove his school books from his bag. So I asked my neighbhours whether any of them saw him and they told me that around 5 to 6 am, they heard sounds that somebody was opening the gate but never thought it was my son. He doesn’t go out. What I know is that he is always watching movies in the house but he doesn’t have friends.
“I went to Oba Market police station, they referred me to Evbuotubu police station. When I got there, they said they would declare him missing after 24 hours and that I should come back the next day. I went to inform my pastor and other members, my friends and other relations.”

6 comments:

  1. Dis kid looks like someone with psychological problems.
    Ps:dey shud take him to a psychologist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis kid looks like someone with psychological problems.
    Ps:dey shud take him to a psychologist

    ReplyDelete
  3. "is like nigeria has become cannan" 'the land that eat up the inhabitant so everybody want to run away' (but for those of us who know what to do we are having dominion over the land)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "is like nigeria has become cannan" 'the land that eat up the inhabitant so everybody want to run away' (but for those of us who know what to do we are having dominion over the land)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abeg they should leave the mama alone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abeg they should leave my Van Dam and his mum alone jor.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks