Just In...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Named World's Most Beautiful Woman!

Jennifer Lopez will never have to fear the dreaded bottom three! The 'American Idol' judge has been named People's 2011 World's Most Beautiful Woman.

Despite her success over the years as a singer, actress, and now judge, Jennifer told People that she was excited to top the list. "Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honored," she says. "I feel not worthy, you know? I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!"

Jennifer believes that her beauty isn't on the surface but comes from how she feels on the inside. "I think it's because I have a lot of love in my life," she tells the magazine. "I feel lucky to be an attractive person, but I've always felt that real beauty always comes from your heart."

But the one thing she wants people to remember? She has to look beautiful and glammed up for her job. "I don't want anybody thinking it's easy," she explains. "It does take time and it's hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody's friend!"

Other female celebs joining Jennifer as "World's Beautiful 2011" honorees include Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Simpson and Emma Stone, while male stars like Zac Efron, Ryan Reynolds and Kellan Lutz also made the list.

Do you think Jennifer deserves the title of "World's Most Beautiful Woman?" Which other celebs do you think should have made the list this year?

Source:
http://www.myspace.com/everything/article/2011/04/13/jennifer-lopez-named-worlds-most-beautiful-woman?TemplateId=7675&utm_source=ORM&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=ctabtn&utm_campaign=7675_BreakingNews0411_A#pm_cmp=O_7675_BreakingNews0411_A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks