Just In...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kim Kardashian Reveals Weddings Plans!

Though Kim Kardashian and beau Kris Humphries have only been dating for a few months, the reality star is already talking engagement rings and weddings plans.

"I've envisioned the whole thing," Kim tells Life & Style, on news stands tomorrow. "I can't wait to get married. I've found my wedding dress -- I mean, I already know what my gown is going to look like. I've thought about it all for so long. What woman hasn't thought about her wedding since she was a little girl?"

Kardashian was even spotted talking to friend Brittany Gastineau about engagement rings while at the Beverly Hills Nail Design earlier this week. "I want Lorraine to design me a big diamond ring," Kardashian was overheard saying, referring to close friend and jewellery designer Lorraine Schwartz.

"Her idol is Elizabeth Taylor, who was a good friend of Lorraine's, so she wants to take inspiration from one of Elizabeth's prized possessions: her famous cushion-cut Krupp diamond. Kim's been talking to Lorraine about it a lot lately," says a source.


It's just not wedding plans Kardashian has on her mind these days. She's already planning a family with Humphries.

"I think I'll name my kids with K's to keep the tradition going," she says, with a friend revealing she wants to name her son Kristopher Jr. "I want a big family," Kardashian told Life & Style. "Three to five kids!"


Source: Click below»
http://www.popeater.com/2011/04/13/kim-kardashian-weddings-plans/

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

2 comments:

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks