Just In...

Sunday, March 4, 2012

"Lucifer 666 Adds Value To My Life Its My Favourite"---Says Ladi Akindele

For those of you that don't know him, he is Ladi Akindele, Chrome Night Club boss and the son of Ibadan businessman, Chief Bode Akindele.

Since he returned to Nigeria years back, his businesses have soared, courtesy of his uncanny entrepreneurial spirit. In an Exclusive Interview with Saturday Tribune, he spoke about his lifestyle and the part that actually fascinated me is this Excerpts below....Sounds interesting.....


Q:::What about wristwatches?

A::::I collect wristwatches as investments. I have a collection of expensive time-pieces such as the limited Chorum XL Automatic Bubble popularly known as Lucifer, it's just 666 in the world and I have the number 647. The watch adds value by the year, it's my favourite. I also have Rolex Oyster Perpetual Blue Lagoon, 18 carat diamond encrusted.
************
So Lucifer now has a wrist watch?

4 comments:

  1. This one is the devil incarnate. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 66y6 ke? I don't even know whether to take this serious sef.

    Anyways nice blog you got going on here. Check out mine and drop a comment if if anything catches your fancy.

    9ja-dejavu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old is this Ladi character ? Does he have a death wish?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old is this Ladi character? To me he sounds like a childish 16 year old

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks