Just In...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bomb Explosion Rocks "ThisDay Newspaper" Office In Jabi, Abuja

Picture: Thisday office in Jabi, Abuja



Information reaching us has is that a heavy blast just occurred at the Abuja office of Leaders and Company, publishers of ThisDay Newspapers. The Office is right in front of Jabi Motor Park.

The explosion shook the buildings around the area, up to Utako

Multiple sources reporting loud explosion and vibration reported around Jabi/Utako districts of the Federal Capital.

Sources confirmed ambulances heading towards Jabi, I'm told anti-bomb and authorities are already on their way from Central F.C.T. Abuja.

Daily Trust Newspaper Contributed To This News

2 comments:

  1. Hello are using Wоrdpress for уour sitе
    plаtform? І'm new to the blog world but I'm trуing
    to get ѕtarted and set up my own. Do you need any html
    cοding expertіse tо make your own
    blog? Any help wοuld be rеallу appreciatеd!
    Feel free to surf my blog post :: RU486 NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I am so grateful I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while
    I was searching on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot
    for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
    time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.
    My web site > john thomas financial

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks