Just In...

Friday, April 20, 2012

"I Like Being Vice-President", Says Sambo In Objection To Prophecy In US

Vice-President Namadi Sambo's visit to the United States last week for an investors' drive assumed a comical twist when he subtly turned down a prophecy from a participant Bishop that he would be President.

An interesting moment during the question and answer session was when a clergyman, who said he came from Nigeria to be at the meeting, told Sambo that he sees him becoming the President. 

Apparently not oblivious of the import of such "prophesy", Sambo, while responding to questions said: "I forgot to mention to my lord bishop that I like Vice-President. Thank God for President. I recall when I met with Vice President Biden, we did discuss and he assured me and said he likes meeting with Vice Presidents and he likes Vice President. So, it is the same thing with me. As Vice President, I like being Vice President and I will support our President".


Smart one there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks