Just In...

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Interview: Tchidi Chikere Reveals Ugly Details About Estranged Wife, Sophie

Can these people stop washing their smelling linen in public and spare us all the ugly details.

Nollywood movie director Tchidi Chikere's separation from his beautiful wife Sophia is gradually turning into a horror movie.

Rumors even had it that the director has moved in with a pregnant girlfriend.

In an exclusive interview conducted by Nollywoodgossip Tchidi opened up on some very sensitive issues which myself and many others believe should have been left unsaid.

Read Excerpts:

Q:::::We heard you are divorcing your wife. What happened?

A::::::Yes it's true. I need a woman that will stand by me and love me for who I am and not for what I am.
*************
Q::::::Are you saying that Sophia wasn't that woman?

A:::::She is not truthful.
**************
Q::::::How do you mean?

A::::::She has a skeleton in her cupboard. What I need is a good woman in my life, a woman that's ready to sacrifice and not a pretender. I am not sure the kids are mine.
**************

Q::::::We heard you're living now with Nuella Njubigbo and that she is pregnant for you. How true is that?

A::::::Na waa oh, you head? Who told you that…?
****************
Q::::::(Cut in) The same way we learned about your divorce. So are you living with her or not?

A::::::I'm not living with Nuella…and what sort of question is that?
***************
Q:::::::Is she pregnant for you?

A:::::What do you mean by that? Please stop these questions!
*****************

Q::::::Now that you are single, many girls will want to be in your life. Do you have anyone in your life at the moment?

A::::::No I don't have anybody. I told you I want someone that will love me for who I am.
***********
Q:::::How will you know when you find that person?

A:::::::Through cross examinations.
*****************

Do we really need the details of a sugar-honey marriage gone sour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks