Just In...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Coco Austin And Her Dogs: What Was Her Dog Starring At?

Coco Austin possess one of those rare bodies where you don't really know where to look first.
Dressed in a zebra print bikini, that appeared to be child's size, Coco threatened to spill from the bra.
Coco's surgically-enhanced chest was sent crashing in every direction as she broke into a little jog with her two pet English Bull Dogs. Ice T also joined his wife on the sands to walk their pets.




 Okay, back to my question: What was her dog starring at?????

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you
    hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. many thanks
    Here is my site ... my article

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks