Just In...

Monday, June 11, 2012

Illuminati And Gay Story Update: No Beg Me, I’m Going To Court...Charly Boy

AREA Fada, Charly Boy, is really mad and all set for legal battle with a publishing outfit that reportedly labelled him a gay, and also that he is member of the musical cult group, illumination.
He said he was not going to accept pleadings from anybody, especially on a story that is false and injurious to his name.
When told the reporter was willing to plead with him, he said he couldn’t be bothered as he had made up his mind on seeking legal redress against the journalist.
“Make e go sidon, I no need im begging. In fact, he should start planning for his life because I won’t stop until his employer deals with him and his editor,” he fumed.
Admitting his friendly relationship with the media, CB send the reporter made it clear to readers that he didn’t give a damn about him and now, “I go let am no say me too I no send. If it had been an opinion, I wouldn’t have reacted this way. But he never sought my side of the story, that is irresponsible journalism.”
Asked if he plans to sue the owner of the site the reporter purpurtedly got the story, CB said it was a lie as it was never on any website until the newspaper published the story.
“Na big lie, im no see am for any site at all. The guy is working with a US returnee just to ruin my reputation, which they can’t.
“The guy set up an analogue studio but failed with it. He came to me and sought my advice on a magazine, something I have been doing for years and has left my head hairless. Anyway, I told him I would support the way I could, only for this story to come out. He found a willing tool in the journalist.
“My broda, make nobody com beg me, the time don pass for that. He has done me harm, my intention is to do more harm. By the time I finish am for court, nobody will write nonsense about me again,” he threatened.

1 comment:

  1. Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm
    not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.
    Feel free to visit my blog post - click here to read this message

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks