Just In...

Friday, June 8, 2012

K-Solo Denies Ever Assaulting Wife, Despite Photo Evidence

Popular Nigerian producer-musician, Oyeniyi Solomon, otherwise known as K-Solo, has responded to the battery allegations leveled against him by his wife in her interview with City People magazine.
He did this in an exclusive press statement  on Thursday, June 7, 2012 and it reads:
‘Over the past three days, I have been inundated with phone calls, text messages and emails from fans, friends, family members and well wishers from all over Nigeria and abroad over allegations of wife battery, assault and thievery by my wife, Mrs. Kikelomo Oyeniyi, as contained in an interview she granted City People Magazine.
I make bold to say that as much as no union is without its own trials and tribulations, I have never laid hands on my wife and will never because have got sisters and a mother. I am a hardworking young man that has been in the music industry for over a decade and do not need any woman’s wealth to live. This is our own trying time and we would surmount it one way or the other.
Mistakes have been made and they would be redressed, God willing. Let no man be the judge of another man’s deeds or misdeeds, let God and law take their courses. I hereby implore everybody to please appreciate and understand that this is a very difficult moment for me and my immediate family and would not wish to comment on this issue any further. God help us all’.

 If as you claim and I quote: I have never laid hands on my wife and will never because have got sisters and a mother. 


Who then did this


And this to your wife?

2 comments:

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks