Just In...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Retired Deputy Inspector-General of Police, Saleh Abubakar, killed in Kano

A retired Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG), Mr. Abubakar Saleh Ningi has been killed in Kano by yet to be identified gunmen.

Retired DIG Ningi was shot along Sauna Kawagi road in Kano metropolis on Tuesday night.

Ningi, who retired alongside former Inspector General of Police, Alhaji Hafiz Ringim a few months ago, was killed alongside two police aides attached to him, one security source told THEWILL.

2 comments:

  1. Great site you have here but I was wondering if
    you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about
    here? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!
    Look into my blog post ... stand mixer cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other wonderful post. The place else
    may just anyone get that type of info in such an ideal means of
    writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the look for such info.
    My website :: High

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks