Just In...

Monday, October 15, 2012

I Need A Man...I Would Love To Go On A Date...Rihanna

In an in-depth interview with the November issue of luxury fashion mag Vogue, Rihanna admits that she would love to go on a date - but needs a "ballsy" man to handle her due to her celebrity lifestyle.
The 24-year-old said:
"I would love to go on a date. You don't think that? I'm a woman. A young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun.
"No one asks. Trust me on that. I'm waiting for the man who's ballsy enough to deal with me. And I have too many vaginas around me at this point!"
Rihanna - who is rumoured to be in the midst of a reconciliation with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown - also said that all she really wants is someone to make her laugh and that she have a good conversation with.
She added:
 "Seriously, all I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour and take my ass back home. He doesn't even have to come up. All I want is a conversation for an hour."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks