Just In...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

'We're Engaged!': Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Confirms Her Engagement To Her Step-Brother


In August Bobbi Kristina Brown was given a ring by her brother-turned-boyfriend Nick Gordon.
The giant sapphire stone surrounded by diamonds which Bobbi placed on her ring finger sparked rumours of an engagement, which the couple denied claiming the ring was just a gift.

However footage taken from the 19-year-old's reality show, entitled The Houstons: On Our Own, has allegedly confirmed that she is in fact engaged to Gordon.


According to reports on E!Online in the exclusive clip Bobbi, daughter of late singer Whitney Houston, shocks her family when she tells them of her plans to wed Nick.
The website claim that Brown announces the news as she laughs, saying: 'We're engaged!'


Bobbi and Nick lived together as siblings for more than a decade before Whitney's death in February, with Nick considered to be the superstar's unofficial adopted son.
She took him into her home when he was just 12 after his father went to prison and his mother was unable to take care of him.
However, following Whitney's passing - having died at the age of 48 due to an accidental drowning complicated by heart disease and cocaine use - the controversial pair grew closer.



2 comments:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a
    donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this
    fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle
    for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

    I
    look forward to fresh updates and will share this
    blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!
    Feel free to surf my blog :: Click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm
    starting a online blog directory and was
    wondering if I can submit your website? I'm hoping
    to increase my directory gradually by hand so that it
    maintains quality. I'll make sure
    and put your website in the proper category and I'll
    additionally use, "Blogger: Obehi Okoawo's Blog" as your anchor text. Please make sure
    to let me know if this is alright with you by emailing me at: vernellkessler@gmail.com.

    Cheers
    Look at my page : Click here

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks