Just In...

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Adele 'Gives Birth To A Baby Boy'


The 24-year-old Someone Like You singer is said to have given birth to her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki last week and is said to be ecstatic.

A source said: 
"Adele and Simon are ecstatic at their new arrival.
"She was over the moon that they were expecting their first child together."
The singer – who has recently recorded the song for new James Bond movie Skyfall – has been keeping a low profile since announcing she was pregnant four months ago on her official website following weeks of rumours.

1 comment:

  1. After I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me
    when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on
    each time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the same comment.
    There has to be a means you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!
    My website > fast diets

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks