Just In...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Meet The World's Oldest Dad


A FARMER has become the world’s oldest dad aged 96  beating the record he set himself two years ago.
Ramjeet Raghav was at his wife Shakuntala’s side as second son Ranjeet was born weighing 4lb 7oz.

The former wrestler had gained the world record in 2010 when Shakuntala  said to be 60 gave birth to Vikramjeet.
Last year Ramjeet told The Sun fatherhood was taking its toll and he didn’t want a second child. But he said yesterday:
 “I feel lucky to have two healthy sons. It will be tough, but I’m a happy man.”
The family live in a two-room hut in Kharkhoda, India, and Ramjeet earns £35 a month from farm work.
He claims a diet of milk, butter and almonds keeps him young, saying:
“I am very capable of having more babies.”
But he added: “I have asked my wife to be sterilised now. I don’t want more children, we can’t afford it. I want my boys to go to a school and study.
“I will do my best to give them what they need in life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks