Just In...

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chika Ike Seperates From Husband Due To Lack Of Experience


Nollywood  star actress, Chika Ike recently separated from her husband Ebiribi.
And  in a press statement Chika,said:
“I’m separated and I’m working on my divorce and very soon I’d get the divorce”
“some people get married that young and have been able to make their marriages work, but if you'r young, there are some things you'r yet to experience” 
...seriously is inexperience an excuse for quitting you marriage? I don't think so. Because as a very young girl....which I still am...lol...I knew its was out of place to marry without experience, to the extent that if you by chance pop the question then...I will instantly develop this hatred for you. Now, what will make a young girl say YES to marriage today and the next day be crying about lack of experience? If you don't acquire the experience inside the marriage, where else will you acquire it? Outside your marriage? Abi them dey born piki with marriage experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks