Just In...

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ghanaian Actress, Nana Ama McBrown Speaks For The First Time After Fatal Accident (PHOTOS


Ghanaian actress, Nana Ama McBrown  who was involved in a terrible accident last week is recovering very fast. In her photo above, the actress looked hearty and cheerful  although she had POP wrapped around her right arm. See photos of the Accident HERE.
The beautiful actress said;
I pray and everybody should pray to God never to experience what I have gone through for the past one week,” “I do not wish this for any human being”.

She has also debunked reports that suggested she was in the car with about three other people either than her boyfriend, insisting;
“I was in the front seat whiles Maxwell was behind the steering. There was nobody else in the car”.
“I can never stop thanking Almighty God for saving our lives it’s a miracle are still alive. I thank all who spend time praying for me, all my friends, colleagues, family members who have spent time to visit me here. I want to tell everybody who is worried about me that I’m safe and out of danger now”.
She also confirmed rumors of her dating Maxwell, adding that “this incident has even made the love between them even stronger and nothing at all can separate them,” Eugene says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks