Just In...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Olu Maintain Denies Wedding Plans: Says ''There is no woman in my life''


Nigerian Afro hip-hop artist, Olumide Edwards Adegbolu aka Olu Maintain has denied any plans of getting married soon. In a recent interview he revealed that, he is single and looking for a woman to be his wife.
In his words:
I am closer to 40 now, single and with no child. Before now, my career has been my wife and companion and that makes it necessary for me to start prioritising. It will be a safe assumption now to say I am seeking for something that is missing in my life. There is no woman in my life now but I am working towards it. I just want my woman to love me and love what I do. I am not attaching any physical attributes to it because that eventually will go away. It’s better to fall in love with someone because that lasts forever. My parents have been married for 43 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks