Just In...

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Basket Mouth Disses Linda Ikeji...As He Talks About His Wife


This is an excerpt of an interview with Bella Naija.
Responding to people critizing him on his support of  DANA Airline re-launch, he said:
It’s a lie, trust me. I understand Nigerians, I understand people in general; I read Psychology. There are some people that are naturally bitter and Linda Ikeji has given them an opportunity to express their bitterness. And trust me, there is nothing I would do that you would not see three or four bad comments on. If you hear that a plane wanted to crash and Basketmouth got out of his seat, went to the cockpit, pulled the pilot out and landed the plane like Denzel Washington, people would say why him do am, na only him dey the plane?. But I love the fact that they talk. It makes me know that I’m doing something right.
He went further to say:

Nigeriafilms.com and Lindaikeji.blogspot.com are the hub of haters, the chief haters.
 How long have you known your wife and how did you meet her?
I’ve known her for about 10 years. When I met her the first time, she was doing shakara and when a girl does shakara for me, I love it. That is when I will even get more interested in her. She gave me a fake number and when I called, a guy picked up the phone and insulted me, and told me to never call him again. So I decided to go back to where I met her and went to the same spot for three nights until I saw her again and she gave me the right number. When I called her, she started giving me attitude. Out of anger one day when we were talking, I cut the call, deleted her number, cleared the call log and I now started looking for the number again (laughs). Then one day I bumped into her when her school was having a party. We started talking and that is how it began. She suffered me oh, so as her punishment, she must give me 8 children. But I love her so much and that is all that matters.

You don’t step out with your wife very often to public events. Why is that so?
The first day I did red carpet with my wife, they insulted her dress. I know she was looking good but people will always get angry at her, saying why she go fine like dat?. I am used to it but I don’t want her to get exposed to stuff like that so that is the last time you’re going to see her or me on the red carpet.

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha..They insulted her dress..some 9jas with their watering mouths

    http://ajetun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol@ She suffered me oh, so as her punishment, she must give me 8 children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaahhahahahaha dey insulted her dressing,well na pay back time na,u like to insult people's girl friend,why dem no go laff ur own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basketmouth, sorry they insulted her dress, they should have disciplined it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basketmouth u be real otondo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Basketmouth ooooooooo visit www.naijazine.com

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks