Just In...

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Meet The Woman Who Is Married To 5 Brothers

A Northern Indian woman Rajo Verma is surprisingly married to 5 brothers: Sant Ram Verma, Bajju Verma, Gopal Verma, Guddu Verma and Dinesh Verma. She sleeps with a different one each night and has no idea which one of them is the father of her 18-month-old son.
She said
“Initially it felt a bit awkward,” “But I don’t favor one over the other.” 
My mother was also married to three brothers so when I got wed I knew I had to accept all of them as my husbands,"  “I sleep with them in turn. We don’t have beds, just lots of blankets on the floor.
She added:
 “I get a lot more attention and love than most wives.”

The seven-member family shares one room in Dehradun.
Verma, 21, and first husband, Guddu, were united in an arranged Hindu marriage four years ago. She then was married to the other four brothers in support of an ancient tradition called polyandry. Baiju is the oldest at 32, while Dinesh is the youngest at 19.
According to her first husband, Guddu: 
“We all have sex with her but I’m not jealous," "We’re one big happy family.”
...if this is not the worlds' most disgusting family then I wonder what could be more disgusting than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks