Just In...

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Senegalese Woman Caught With Drugs In Her Private Part Says: ''I Love My Boyfriend So Much...I Had To Help Him Smuggle Drugs''


A 33-year-old Senegalese woman, Miss Kamara Oumou was on Wednesday apprehended with 680 grammes of heroin and cocaine carefully hidden in her private parts by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, while attempting to board an Arik Air flight to Dakar.
The suspect with Senegal international passport number 400680371 claimed she had to smuggle the drugs due to the love she had for her Nigerian boyfriend. She was arrested during the screening of passengers at the airport.
Narrating her ordeals, Kamara said :
“I have had a good relationship with Hakeem until my arrest. The day he brought the drugs to the hotel room was my first time ever of seeing drugs.
“He called the drugs ‘products’ and that his business partners are unfaithful and he wants me to take the products to Dakar because he had trust in me.
“Hakeem taught me how to pack the drugs and also took care of my travel arrangements. He said that he lives in the East, but he took good care of me in a hotel in Lagos. We were to travel together to Dakar but he suddenly changed the arrangement. Hakeem travelled to Dakar a day before my trip” Kamara stated.
“How can I ask my boyfriend to pay me? I smuggled the drugs for the love I have for my Nigerian boyfriend” Kamara affirmed.
Commenting on Miss Oumou’s arrest, NDLEA Airport Commander, Mr. Hamza Umar said that the suspect used industrial tape to stick three parcels of cocaine, weighing 515 grammes on her waist while 6 wraps of heroin weighing 165 grammes were inserted in her private parts.
He said, “it was a carefully concealed method but not intelligent enough to escape our detection.”

Mr Umar said they were shocked beyond imagination over Miss Oumou’s revelation of smuggling the drugs for love she had for her Nigerian boyfriend whom she identified as Hakeem.

2 comments:

  1. love nwatintin! i hope dat ur hakeem ll turn himself in for ur sake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is blind o. Hakeem na God go catch u oneday.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks