Just In...

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lil' Kim Blasts Wendy Williams Accusing Her Of Sleeping With The Late Notorious B.I.G


The mild drama started yesterday when the American media personality tweeted the above about Lil' Kim's new looks which even a blind man will attribute to a plastic surgery...see some of Lil  Kim's new looks HERE....and that was followed by a swift response from the rapper accusing Wendy of sleeping with the Late Notorious B.I.G...see Lil' Kim's tweets below:

Is not as if B.I.G was  Lil' Kim's husband or boyfriend oh....in fact B.I.G's wife was Faith Evans. And Faith had some point accused  Lil' Kim of even sleeping with her late husband, B.I.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks