Just In...

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nuella Njubigbo Denies Dating Governor

Nollywood actress, Nuella Njubigbo has refuted the rumour that she was dating a south-south governor that even bought her a brand new car....well according to her:
"When I read that a governor bought me my new car, I was annoyed by it but later found it funny. I've never met the said governor before. I've not even seen him from a distance. I've only seen him on TV and newspapers. So how can a man I've only seen on TV buy me a car? You know, people will always talk but the truth is, I don't know that man.
And about my parents hearing about it, they know me. I don't lie to them so it wasn't an issue. They understand that lies like this come with the job. I love this job and this is the sacrifice I have to make. 
And the man in my life also knows me very well, he didn't even for once ask me if the story of me dating a south south governor was true. That's my car. He knows how I got it. I didn't have to prove anything to him for a second." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks