Just In...

Monday, July 8, 2013

''Acting is and will continue to be my first ministry''....Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi

Evangelist Eucharia Akuwa Anunobi, the renowned Nollywood actress who became an Evangelist some years back, obviously has not left the Entertainment biz behind her if what she recently wrote on her Facebook page is anything to go by. According to her:
I am first, an actor, before becoming an evangelist, which God has made me right now. Acting is and will continue to be my first ministry and I am not a former actress. For those who are of the wrong opinion or would I say impression that Eucharia Anunobi has taken a break from acting, this is to inform you that I have two movies out in the market right now - The Most Wanted and Windows Gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks