Just In...

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

'I Work Hard And I Will Enjoy My Money'...Wizkid Replies Critics On N15 Million Car

Wizkid recently bought a N15 million brand new Porsche Panamera to replace the one that got damaged in an accident....well...while some persons congratulated him, a lot of persons greatly criticized him. This is what the Star boy has to say to his critics:
"I needed to get another one because after the accident, I didn't have a car and I have to move around. I started taking cabs before I decided to buy this new car to move around. It is needed for work. And I don't think there's anything wrong in splashing millions on a car. If someone works hard and decides to spend on something that he thinks is good for him, why not? In fact, I don't think there's need to justify whether its is wrong or not. I work hard and I will enjoy my money"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks