Just In...

Monday, April 2, 2012

Nollywood Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Assures Fans: " God won't let me die"

This is most definitely a very goodnews and for those who think that top Nollywood actor Enebeli Elebuwa may soon join the list of other actors in oblivion, I have good news for you.
This is no doubt a cheering news for his teeming fans and colleagues as feelers reaching us from Tinsel town show that the ailing entertainer would soon bounce back to life.

Elebuwa who has be bedridden for over six month, he said in a recent chat that all hope is not gone: "I'm battling for my life. I don't want to make my illness a public issue any more. I'm in a hospital, in Surulere area of Lagos."

Contrary to the recent speculation that the health of the Delta-born actor is getting worse by the day as he urgently needs prayers and support from all and sundry to stay alive, Enebeli who  was first hospitalized at St Luke's Hospital, Yaba, before he  was later moved to St Tropez Hospital, Surulere, Lagos, affirmed that he'll soon return to the public light.

We can't wait to see you sir....Get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks