Just In...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

25-Year-Old Woman Who Finished Primary Sch. In 2004 And Needed Money To Further Her Education Is Caught With Cocaine

How can you be 25 years in 2012 and you claim you finished primary school in 2003?
Bisola Animasaun, 25, a London-based fashion designer, was allegedly nabbed with 3 kilogrammes of cocaine concealed in packs of chocolates on Monday.

Animasaun was arrested during screening of passengers on a British Airways flight to London. Thirty sachets of cocaine weighing 3kg was found inside two chocolates containers in her bag."

Animashaun, in a statement she made to the anti-narcotics agency, confessed to the crime. "This is a very big mistake on my part," she stated. "I hope I will be given the opportunity to right my wrongs. They promised me £3,000 to take the packs of chocolates. Apart from the financial inducement, I should have resisted the temptation. It is a mistake that will never happen again."

Onuoha also confessed to the crime, adding that she wanted to use the proceeds of the drug business to further her education. "I am a hair dresser because I have no money to pursue my education," she said. "I completed my primary school in 2003 and wanted to use the proceeds from the drug business to further my education."

Its either she did not think of a good excuse before embarking on her fatal trip or she is simply hallucinating. Imagine her hair extensions and you need money for your education?

1 comment:

  1. Apart from her extensions. How did she find money to pay her way to London? Get visa and all that? If someone offer's me £3000 to take chocolates, I would be worried in any case. Ah please....

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks