Just In...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

'I Am Not A Prositute'... Actress In Semi-Nude Picture, Blessing Egharevba


Remember the location picture where a girl dangled her boobs with Top Yoruba  Actress Like Dayo Amusa,Sikira Sindodo,Doris Simeon and Laide Bakare  on the set of the Movie said she was a prostitute?
The babe in the picture is Blessing Egharevba from Edo State and A student of the Royal Arts Academy and an Hnd2 of Lagos state polythehic.
According to Blessings who has done about 7 films:
I feel bad about the stories but i have taken the stories as one of those things one go through in order to make it but what matters most is my person,I am no prositute and have never sell my body for money before, I am a proud Isan girl and christian.
These stories wont do anything to my spirit but will make it stronger and ready to go in order to make it to the top, she added.

Is that so?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks