Just In...

Monday, May 21, 2012

Interview: ‘I wasn’t born to get married’....Nse Ikpe-Etim

 Beautiful Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim is so good at what she does. She made some interesting  remarks in this very interesting interview with Nigerian Entertainment Today.

Excerpts:

With the nature of your job, what kind of a man will you like to marry?
Recently I asked someone ‘did you come to this world to come and be married?’.
A lot of people ask me. When are you getting married? Time is not on your side. For me, I don’t know. It is whatever God wishes. I wasn’t born to get married, so I don’t need to rush.

Which school of thought do you believe in, sex before marriage or vice versa?
I’m of the school of thought that you should do what you want to do according to what you believe in. Whatever you believe in and that works for you, do it. What I believe in is ‘live and let live’. I try as much as possible to abide by the rules of life.
So you are saying you don’t have any relationship at the moment?
No I don’t have any relationship at the moment. It is sad abi? But I am happy. I’m happy.
What kind of relationship would you prefer?
I like to be happy, if I were to be happy I want to have a peaceful home. I don’t think anyone wants a turbulent marriage. I don’t want to do things because others are doing.

1 comment:

  1. No matter if you are stock market trader or investor, You need to be very careful while dealing
    in Indian stock market.
    Stock market offers huge returns but many less people are able to stay in profit just think why?
    Is it because of lack of share trading knowledge? Well let’s discuss this in this nice blog
    and see what everyone has to say about it. Come one let’s start a discussion which will benefit
    lot of stock market traders and investors.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks