Just In...

Monday, May 21, 2012

Quote Of The Day: D'banj On Working With Kanye West





“I wouldn’t of wished for a better person to introduce me. I met Kanye in Dubai and since then it’s been great. He’s so involved in my music, we’ve done so many so songs together and I don’t know which of them are going to come out, that’s how we work. I’ve done over twenty songs with him all ready. I don’t know how many of them will make the album. I know that he likes what he’s heard and he likes how original that I am and he doesn’t want to change anything about me which is my prayer and my fans prayer back home.” 
Watch the interview HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks