Just In...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

30-Year-Old Mother-Of-Two, Who Spent $15,000 On Butt Injections Reveals All

A BUM implant addict who blew more than £10,000 on black market surgeries has lifted the lid on the illegal practice - revealing US women are hooked on the craze.

Mum-of-two Vanity Wonder, 30, spent thousands on butt work and hip jabs, letting strangers inject her behind with random substances to make it bigger.
And now she’s released a tell-all book on her experiences as assistant to a back street implanter, telling how clients ranged from a 17-year-old whose mum brought her in to an OAP in her seventies.
Vanity says the cheap but life-threatening ops are soaring in popularity - despite the dangers. 

 Last year, The Sun told how British wannabe hip-hop star Claudia Aderotimi died after an illegal operation in which her buttocks were said to have been filled with bath sealent.
Speaking out about the thriving business across the pond, Vanity said: ''I started in 2006 - this is when everything was hush, hush, hush. You had to search to find this stuff.
“Now anyone on the corner will inject you with what they buy at the Kwik-E-Mart or at the gas station. 

“People are taking advantage of it. But instead of paying $14,000 for the doctor, somebody on the street has created a way for women to get a butt at a cheaper price point.
“Women are still begging me, "Please tell me where to get them from!"' They are definitely chasing this.
“That's the reason why women are dying. They are so thirsty for these, they go to whoever they can find. Then people want to exploit this and that's where the problems come in.”
Vanity - whose book, below right, is called Shot Girls - said women turn to the black market for all sorts of reasons.
Speaking to the Mail Online, she said: “There's no common reason...some girls get it done only because everyone else is. There's a lot of reasons.
'It's not even because they didn't already have a butt. They look in the mirror and they don't like what they see. They want the image they see in the mirror to match the image they have of themselves in their head.”
“The first two times, I was injected by a lady... when we finally asked her [what we were being injected with], she said soybean oil. So my first two times I had no idea what I was being injected with.
"All the rest were done by [a different] lady, and it was medical grade silicone.”
Vanity says she’s happy with her results - but feels she was lucky after risking her life so many times.
She added: “I look in the mirror and I love who I am. I didn't go to jail, I have my arms and legs. I didn't die because of the dumb crap that I did.
“I guess I do feel happy. I'm just so thankful that I'm here in one piece, and that I'm able to tell people to stop on this path, because somebody's going to die.”

5 comments:

  1. If you believe this you will believe anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...this is kinda strange...is she even ok?

      Delete
  2. What in God's name was she thinking? and she still doesn't regret it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By mere looking at her, its not just butt job alone she did, i can clearly see her nose job and facial lift. I pity her, by the time she is 50 her butt might be leaking or fallen to her kneels. mtchewwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is disgusting. I don't find it in the least bit enticing!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks