Just In...

Thursday, June 7, 2012

DKB Renders Unreserved Apology To Zainab

Ghana's evicted representative in the Big Brother Stargame house, DKB has formally apologized to his Sierra Leonean counterpart, Zainab.
In a press statement released earlier today, Thursday, June 6, 2012, he wrote
'Lovely people of Africa, there are many things I wish I could do to reverse this unfortunate incident but as we all know, one cannot go back in time. I had the opportunity of a lifetime to entertain Africa on the most coveted platform but I messed it up due to my act of indiscipline.
I hereby render my deepest heartfelt apology to all the people of Africa, to the people of my motherland Ghana, to the entire Big Brother Africa team, my cherished housemates and most importantly to Zainab and her family. I am fully and solely responsible for my actions and I under no circumstance justify hitting a woman no matter the level of provocation.


To all my dedicated viewers, fans and critics, I say thank you for all the support. I am truly sorry for letting you down and I promise that I would never repeat such unscrupulous behavior. This is my sincere apology and I hope it is accepted'.
DKB and Zainab were sent packing on Monday June 4 after they both engaged in a violent combat, which is against the rules of the house. DKB slapped Zainab, after being provoked by the Sierra Leonan.

The 26-year-old comedian arrived his home country yesterday, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 following his disqualification on Monday, June 4, 2012 after having a physical combat with fellow housemate, Zainab which resulted in their disqualification.
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks