Just In...

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rob Kardashian Denies Accusing Rita Ora Of Dating 20 Men (TWEETS)

It's unclear to some of us why Rob Kardashian continues to delete his tweets after writing them, since at this point it's clear that he's got everyone's attention. After going on a rant earlier this week about a cheating ex-girlfriend, who people logically assumed was Rita Ora.

 Now, the reality TV star is emphasizing that he 'never once mentioned 'Rita Ora.' in these new tweets below:

"Just so we clear I never once mentioned 'Rita Ora' in any of my tweets or even used the word 'whore' and I never would. I Respect Women," he tweeted on Tuesday (December 4) before deleting it again. 
"Sad that the media created negativity for a young artist new to the game that is working so hard to make it. Never mentioned any names. I speak truth. I'm a very Real dude and everything I say I mean…But never called anyone specific a whore and said any names. You all did."
Kardashian's decision to criticize the media for creating "negativity for a young artist new to the game" is laughable, considering his earlier tweets which read,
 "How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?!” not to mention "And your career hasn't even launched yet."
Not so smart Rob, who do you think you are fooling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks