Just In...

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Yakowa's Death: Patience Jonathan Weeps (PHOTOS)


Patience Jonathan, wife of Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan wept in Kaduna on Monday when she paid a condolence visit to Mrs Amina Yakowa, wife of Gov. Patrick Yakowa, who died in a helicopter crash on Sunday.
“I am sorry I am crying because I am a woman; I know what she (Amina) is passing through. It’s quite unfortunate that we lost a peaceful and supportive man, a man who was always filled with joy.
“My only advice to you my friend is that you should take heart, have faith in God because only God can comfort and protect you and your kids.’’
Amidst tears, shock and sorrow, the 59-year-old widow of the late Governor Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa, Dame Amina, recollected the last encounter she had with her beloved husband before his untimely death,  saying they were looking forward to the celebration of their 34th year of marriage.
The first lady prayed to God to grant Yakowa’s soul eternal rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks