Just In...

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Big Brother Africa Winner, Karen Igho Slapped And Threatened With A Gun By A Security Guard


Big Brother Africa star and Naija Info FM radio personality, Karen Igho was assaulted at a Smirnoff party last night in Lagos.
The Nigerian celebrity attended the event in support of her close friend, Denrele Edun who was the host of the show.
After she exited the event, Karen was in the car-park where she was approached by a security guard and according to Karen’s narration of the incident on social networking site Twitter, the male security guard asked for money.
 ”He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, he wanted money and I didn't have any on me then he slapped me.still in shock and pain“. According to Karen’s tweets “The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head“.

See more of Karen’s Tweets below:

And please start reading the tweets from the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks