Just In...

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lagos State Deputy Governor's Residence On Fire

Reports reaching us have it that the residence of the deputy Governor of Lagos State,Hon.  Adejoke Orelope Adefulire  has been gutted by fire.

The fire is said to be caused by an electric wire fault.

Men of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) and the Lagos fire services, have since reported at her Osborne Road, Victoria Island home, to put out the fire.
Details to come as the story unfolds.

1 comment:

  1. Why? Obasanjo's house, Jankara market and now Adejoke(deputy governor) Please God take control and forgive our leader.


Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks