Just In...

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Why I Married Annie Macaulay...TuFace Idibia


Wondering why TuFace picked Annie Macaulay over his other baby mamas? Well the the award-winning singer in a recent interview with  Punch's LIF&BEAT explained why he picked his African queen and why the wedding was also kept a secret. In his words:
"Annie is my first and true love. I had known her before I met the other women in my life. As a Christian, I had to marry one woman and it just had to be Annie. We had a secret wedding after we had reached an agreement and amicable understanding about the mothers of my children. It was a tough decision to make, one of the toughest in my life. 
“I secretly married her because I have so much respect for my other babies’ mothers; I cannot afford to hurt their feelings with a sudden society wedding with Annie, not now. I chose her above the others because she has been through it all with me.” 

1 comment:

  1. Tuface! You are a man!
    You have done the right thing and have shown respect.
    However, now you are a married man, so no more babies outside wedlock!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks