Just In...

Saturday, March 2, 2013

'I Will Have A Kid'...Rihanna Reveals Baby Plans With Chris Brown


In a sultry shoot for ELLE UK Rihanna dropped the bombshell! She revealed plans to start a family with on/off boyfriend Chris Brown.

Speaking frankly about her relationship with Brown, who assaulted her before the 2009 Grammy Awards, Rihanna said:
'Stay [her new single] is a story about having love that close and wanting it to last forever. You don’t have that feeling with everybody so when you have it you don’t want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he [Chris Brown] is the one I have that kind of relationship with.'

And on the subject of children, see what she said after the cut...

 'I will probably have a kid. And I’m praying I can go on vacation for a good month. And I’ll have set some things up so I don’t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy.'
...be fast about it jor...because we are getting tired of Beyonce's baby and Kimye's baby
...we need fresh gist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks