Just In...

Thursday, March 7, 2013

''I Won’t Sign Any Artiste Until P-Square Stops Singing''...Jude Okoye


The Multi-award winning Producer/video director and elder brother of Psquare in a recent interview with Hiphop World magazine said:
’I don’t know about Peter and Paul but me personally I won’t sign any artiste until P-Square stops singing, that is the same thing I said when you asked me why I’m not shooting videos for other artistes, everyone that comes under this umbrella will start comparing.’
‘That’s the reason why in managerial aspect and even shooting videos, people will definitely want to compare, so because of that I made up my mind that I’m better off on my own’
Okayyyy...that explains the ugly fall-out between Square Record and May D who was eventually dropped from the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks