Just In...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

''This Is The First Time I Am Getting Married''...Kefee


In a recent interview with The Nation the gospel said some really intresting stuff about her two marriages...here is an excerpts.
On her failed marriage to Alec Godwin the Branama queen said:
It only opened my eyes more to what life is all about; if you don’t go through challenges you never become a stronger person. That was a chapter in my life that was meant to make me stronger as a person. People go through challenges and that was my story and when we couldn’t carry on any longer, we had to part ways.
And on her current marriage to Teddy Esosa, she said:
My husband is a very nice guy and I am actually writing a book about my first marriage. The bottom line is that I am happy and if you ask me, this is the first time I am getting married.

1 comment:

  1. I WISH U D VERY BEST MY DEAR, SOME MARRIAGE CAN B SO FORSTRATING, D MOST IMPORTANT TIN NOW IS DAT U R HAPPY N SAFE IN D HARMS OF WHOM U R WITH AT THE VERY MOMENT.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks